To add or change a calendar event, please contact the church secretary at 256-864-0949.
List of Upcoming Events
- Father/Son Campout
- Friday, October 21, 2016, 5:00 PM - Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 PM
Russ Owens would like to host a campout on his property on October 21, which is next Friday. Details for the event are below and Russ would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please read the following info carefully and RSVP to if you plan to attend!
Things we will provide:
Hot Dogs and buns (and fixins)
Things people will need to bring:
Any other (dinner) food or drinks of choice
Tent or cot
Games of choice (i.e. Frisbee, balls, other outdoor choices)
No guns for this outing please.
Invitation open to all men and boys from the church. Also, would be good if someone can bring and play a guitar or harmonica or something for some worship songs.
- Sunday School
- Every Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Morning Worship
- Every Sunday, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday Evening Service
- Every Sunday, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday Night Service
- Every Wednesday, from 08/24/2016 to 11/30/2016, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
We will begin our Wednesday night services on August 24 with a focus on prayer.
- Head of Household Meeting
- First Saturday of the month, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Men, join us for breakfast and Bible study the first Saturday of the month at 8:00 AM in the Gym.
- Lord's Supper
- First Sunday of the month, 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM
We partake of the Lord's Supper the first Sunday of the month during the morning service.
- Trail Life
- First Monday, Third Monday of the month, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Life Line Screening
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- First Sunday Meal
- First Sunday of the month
Join us in the Gym for a fellowship meal on the first Sunday of the month immediately after the morning service, followed by an afternoon service at 1:30 PM. Visitors are invited! The church will provide the main course and drinks; members, please bring a covered dish with enough to feed your family plus one person. If you can help with cleanup, please contact the Calverts.