We are introduced to Onesimus in Paul's letter to his friend Philemon. Onesimus was a runaway slave who belonged to Philemon. He had rebelled and run from his obligation to serve under Roman law as a slave. Somehow he connected with the apostle Paul in Rome and repented of his sin ...
Pastor Andy's Blog
Here inscribed are the thoughts and words from Dr. Andy Wisner, Senior Pastor at New Life Baptist Church.Subscribe
In the last section of Colossians we find a very interesting salutation. Depending on how you read the passage we find Paul mentioning nine or ten different men who served with Paul in different ways. Almost every commentator has a unique approach to this salutation and I am no different. I ...
Colossians 1:3-6 We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, (4) since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of your love for all the saints; (5) because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard ...
- The Lifestyle of Christian Discipleship (2014-07-27 AM)Jonathan Epps
- The Teaching of Christian Discipleship (2014-07-20)Jonathan Epps
- The Nature of Christian Discipleship (2014-07-13)Jonathan Epps
- Systematic Theology Every Thursday, from 03/06/2014 to 08/28/2014, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Young Adult Bible Study First Friday, Third Friday, from 06/06/2014 to 12/05/2014, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Head of Household Meeting First Saturday of the month, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- First Sunday Meal First Sunday of the month