Head of Household Meeting
One of the ministries that set NLBC apart is the ministry to the heads of households. It is our biblical conviction that the biblical man is to lead his home before he is qualified to lead in the church. To aid men in growing toward godliness and being godly leaders, we meet on the first Saturday of most every month to study and discuss issues and concerns of manhood. These topics may range from manly character to child discipline but are always intended to edify and encourage our men to be Christ like leaders in their homes, in the church and as witnesses in the world. These meetings are not limited to NLBC members but are open to any man seeking to grow toward Christ.
Men's Prayer Meeting
Tuesday's - 6:30-7:30am. See Pastor Eric Swinney for details.
- Philippians (2014-08-31 AM)Carvil Chalk
- Philippians (2014-08-24 AM)Carvil Chalk
- Philippians (2014-08-17)Carvil Chalk
- Trail Life Meetings Every Monday, from 07/28/2014 to 05/25/2015, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Men's Prayer Meeting Every Tuesday, 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM
- Young Adult Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. First Friday, Third Friday of the month, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Head of Household Meeting First Saturday of the month, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM