Head of Household Meeting
One of the ministries that set NLBC apart is the ministry to the heads of households. It is our biblical conviction that the biblical man is to lead his home before he is qualified to lead in the church. To aid men in growing toward godliness and being godly leaders, we meet on the first Saturday of most every month to study and discuss issues and concerns of manhood. These topics may range from manly character to child discipline but are always intended to edify and encourage our men to be Christ like leaders in their homes, in the church and as witnesses in the world. These meetings are not limited to NLBC members but are open to any man seeking to grow toward Christ.
Men's Prayer Meeting
Tuesday's - 6:30-7:30am. See Pastor Eric Swinney for details.
- The Lifestyle of Christian Discipleship (2014-07-27 AM)Jonathan Epps
- The Teaching of Christian Discipleship (2014-07-20)Jonathan Epps
- The Nature of Christian Discipleship (2014-07-13)Jonathan Epps
- Men's Prayer Meeting Every Tuesday, 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM
- Systematic Theology Every Thursday, from 03/06/2014 to 08/28/2014, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Young Adult Bible Study First Friday, Third Friday, from 06/06/2014 to 12/05/2014, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Head of Household Meeting First Saturday of the month, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM